This is first in a series that is three-part offers tips and tricks to those people who are willing to move beyond online investigation.

This is first in a series that is three-part offers tips and tricks to those people who are willing to move beyond online investigation. Are you aware that many genealogists estimate that only 15 percent of this world’s records can be aquired online? So how is the other 85 percent? A large percentage of records […]